Saturday, April 23, 2022

Learning and Living

 

Quotes About Living And Learning. QuotesGram 

 

Learn as if to live forever

Live as if to die today.”

Living and learning go hand in glove

Make life count in every way.

 

Lines 1&2 are not my own

And so, I take no credit

But I am sure you will agree

In them there is much merit.

 

I am indebted to a friend

For this impactful quote

And however long I have to live

I will forever take note.

 

Life’s lessons are essential

For a meaningful and productive life,

Not only when all is going well

But also amidst life’s strife.

Home  

Learn as long as you live

And live by what you learn,

Learning will change your behavior

Once the lessons are not spurned.

 

Live as if today’s your last

Do all the good you can,

And as you work concerning yourself

Include another in your plan.

 

Learn as if to live forever

This certainly needs repeating,

Be steadfast in this endeavour

To you I am appealing.

 

If life is the hand that is given

Then learning is the glove,

Fit that glove to the hand that’s given

And above all, learn to love.

 

Stewart Russell © October 25, 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment