Sunday, October 04, 2026

Now Is the Best Time

 

The Best Time to Start is Now

 

Whatever it is you need to do

Now is the best time,

There is no time better than now

To do what is on your mind.

 

Of course, that is, I may add,

If it is something positive

For no time is ever the best time

To do anything negative.

 

Now is the best time

To meet that outstanding need,

No more I need to do this or that

Get to it with speed!

 

Those New Year resolutions

Though often with sincerity made

Most often fall by the wayside

And once again, we fail.

 

 SVG Cut File the Best Time is Now, Printable Wall Art, Poster, File for  Cricut, Laser Cut File, Wall Décor, Start Now Quote, Best Time Svg - Etsy

 

So, now is the best time

And, I tell this to myself too

For like you, I am way behind

In what I need to do.

 

Resolutions mean nothing

If they are not carried out

And when this happens every year

There is increasing doubt.

 

Doubt as to whether

That task will ever be done

Especially given the hectic speed

At which time seems to run.

 

Now is the best time

For tomorrow is not ours,

We had better start this minute

Rather than the next hour.

 

Sam Harris Quote: “It is always now.”

 

Of course, one may argue,

Now is whenever it is done

But if you are the disadvantaged one

That now will not be fun.

 

So, if you have a task to do

Now is definitely the best time

Especially if that important matter

Is pressing on your mind.

 

Make your now

The soonest now

Now that you have the time

For the now you anticipate

May be the now

You can’t define.

 

In such an event

It would matter no more

For your now to do that thing

Would definitely be o’er.

 

So, now is the best time

To do what you have to do,

Procrastination often spells FAIL

And with that I am through.

 

Stewart Russell © May 24, 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment