Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Jesus and His Honda

  

1980 Honda Accord — Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset | Wheel-Size.com

 

I found out only today

Jesus drove a Honda,

Now, I guess that is quite a chunk

For most of us to ponder.

 

Turn now I charge you

To the book of John,

There is a Honda in the 12th chapter;

I’m not putting you on.

 

Check the 49th verse

If you please

And note, with me if you will,

It was a car of ease.

 

Someone sang

“Jesus Take the Wheel”

But apparently, he didn’t have a license

O what a deal!

 

1980 Honda Accord — Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset | Wheel-Size.com 

 

But he could drive

For he owned a Honda,

He said, “I do not speak of my own accord.”

Why do you yet wonder?

 

On the Day of Pentecost

The disciples were also in one,

We are told they were in one accord

The day the Church was born.

 

Acts 2:1

 

And when the day of Pentecost

Was fully come

They all were in one Accord

In one place.

 

Stewart Russell © October 4, 2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment