Friday, November 21, 2014

Come What May


In the tumult of life
In battle in strife
Look up and trust
Whatever the fuss!


On hill or in vale
In tempest or gale
Without or within
We can trust Him

In smooth in rough
When easy or tough
God is still the way
Whatever others say

Image result for images of rough seas 

Tried this tried that
Failed, that’s a fact
Try Jesus try now
He will tell you how

He has never failed
Never been derailed
Always been on track
His success ever intact

He knows all I need
On Him I always feed
Even when it’s dim
He fixes my eyes on him

When I go astray
He would quietly say
Give to me your hand
Listen to my command


Learning and growing
Beaming and glowing
Jesus is my portion
My love and devotion

Standing with him ever
Falling from him never
He alone my Savior
In all of life’s endeavour



Stewart Russell © 2014

1 comment: