Monday, June 03, 2024

Transfixed

 

Motionless silhouette imágenes de stock de arte vectorial | Depositphotos

 

Hey, watch me!

See how fast I am moving?

You may think I am stuck here

But really, I am grooving.

 

What you think you see

Is not what is happening,

You perceive I am motionless

But I am actually moving.

 

A lot of trans going on

And in some cases, legally so,

Woman today and man tomorrow

Never mind the pappy show.

 

The law is about trans too:

Trans from sense to nonsense,

But I just want to be who I am

And I mean no offense.

 

Just like you want to be you

Leave me as me, please,

Transfixed you can call me that

And I don’t mean to tease.

 

I really fear for our children

Especially the innocent ones

For by the time they grow up

Reality will be gone.

 

Mordecai Richler quote: Nothing is absolute any longer. There is a choice  of...

 

Trans-reality will be rife

Nothing will be wrong or right

Absolutes will have disappeared

No difference re day and night.

 

Two plus two will be whatever,

Ten minus six will be it depends

And a thing may be laying down

And at the same time upend.

 

Me? I will be transfixed

Meaning what that really means,

Motionless, even hypnotized,

Not as some may deem.

 

Transfixed as in spellbound

At the nonsense going on,

Not trans-present as in while here

But yet still I am gone.

 

Judge Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - Judge - Law, Legal Trial,  Black And White - iStock

 

“Your honour, it was a man”

“But how can you be sure?”

“He was bearded and muscular,

Need I say more?”

 

“Not forty years ago

But surely in this modern day,

For back then a man was still a man

Even though he was gay.

 

Everything is changing,

Even transfixed means moving,

Transman is really a woman

And this is really confusing.”

 

So, see me? I am transfixed,

Meaning definitely staying my ground,

I have the reality that up is up

And down is truly down.

 

It used to take a magician

To confuse one’s reality,

Now it takes an elected politician

To legalize one’s stupidity.

 

I repeat, I fear for our children,

Especially those at risk

Who being robbed of their childhood

Will continue to drift.

 

Called on to make decisions

As though they were already adults

And the nature of these decisions

Is nothing more than insults.

 

China Fines Man for Holding Online Bible Study, Violating Anti-Religion Law  as Persecution of Christians Escalates | CBN News

 

Exposed to a biology

That in no way relates to science

And a proposed family structure

Viewing the Bible in defiance.

 

I frown on this scholarship;

This so-call scholarship it seems

That seeks to uphold human rights

And yet human life demeans.

 

Transfixed, I call this poem

To play on the popular trans

That has an entire world fascinated

As the LGBTQ executes its plans.

 

Here is a call from me to you

To remain resolute and fixed,

Transfixed may be a tad confusing

But you can focus on the fixed.

 

Stewart Russell © June 12, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment