Saturday, July 07, 2018

The Rainbow





I am so amazed
And in much of a daze,
As I observe the LGBT craze
I wish it were a phase.

Undoubtedly so though
As you and I know
Their militancy demonstrates
This is not so.

Meanwhile we are prepared
To move out of the way
And let them roam free
As if they are okay.

I know that you know
Of the various kinds of thefts
I have found them guilty
The LGBT I mean
And I can’t let it rest.

Let me highlight a few
Whether or not you knew
So that by the time I am through
You would see this is true.

Guilty as charged
For stealing our words
And in the case of “gay
That is absurd.


Once a lighthearted word
Defining merriment
Now being used by the LGBT
For their deviant intent.

I used the word deviant
And I do so intentionally
To show their intent
At redefining the family.

Family” they have stolen
In their attempt to redirect
The thinking of our people
And cause familial wrecks.

  
The Bible shows in Genesis
Family is God’s design
It’s between a man and woman
And not as the LGBT opine.

Outside of this it’s sin
And I dare say criminal too
For it robs our children
Of their biblical family view.

Family is traditional
And rightly so
And the biblical family
Is what our children should know.


They have stolen “marriage
Its design and concept
Its biblical admonition
They continually reject.

And since two of the same
Cannot produce a child
They must also steal “children
That cannot be denied.

What a tangle web they weave!
With many a word
To the extent that
The meanings are now obscured.

They are naked
But their nakedness is denied
And to show them up
Will probably require a child.


The Emperor was naked
But the adults played blind
It took a little child
To expose his naked behind.

They stole the “law
And some legal luminaries
And that was redefined too
To meet their gay fancy.

Homo” was all right
Until sexual they add
Now gay means homosexual
And in gay clothing is clad.

Then there is homophobic
And there is bigoted
Discriminatory and prejudiced
Words for the normal
Who are now maladjusted.

By now you must be asking
“But what about the title!
You have prattled on and on
But with it have not grappled.”

I have saved it for the last
In my effort to show
The extent to which
The LGBT is willing to go.


Let me take you my friend
To the post flood scene
I want you to take focus
On Genesis 9 and verse 13.

“I do set my bow,” God is speaking
“And it shall be for a token.”
A covenant God made with man
That has never been broken.

When the "rainbow" appears
In the backdrop of the clouds
One remembers God’s promise
The promise He vowed.

It is a little bit confusing
That this sign is now mixed
As the LGBT to its movement
Has the rainbow affixed.

Picture if you will
The following scenario:
“A teacher and her children
Are watching a video show”.

She pauses at a frame
That shows the rainbow
And then asks a question
Any of them should know.
  
Two answers she receives
Which of them is correct?
Should she accept both of them
Or one of them reject?


I know how I would answer
Regardless of the show
But in few years from now
Would your child know?

I hope everyone sees
The challenge on our hands
As the LGBT progresses
With their world changing plan.

Google the LGBT Bible
And view the Queen James cross
In the colours of the rainbow
Embolden and glossed.


They’ve stolen the “Bible
As well as the “cross
These are now LGBT instruments
What a terrible loss!

For those whose time is tight
I have inserted the link
I have gone to all this trouble
Because I want you to think.

Please do not buy this book
But instead you can buy
The Gay Gospel by Joe Dallas
And you will see why.

Stewart Russell © July 2018





No comments:

Post a Comment