Sunday, May 28, 2023

Who Are These?


 Revelation 7:14 And I said unto... - True Biblical Christians | Facebook 

 

Grab a hold of this

And give it some thought

And at some point, I guarantee you

You will see the soul Jesus bought.

 

That was me, that was you

If to Jesus you have come,

With your sins forgiven

You are a child of his kingdom.

 

Oh, these are they whose robes are white

Washed in the blood of the Lamb,

These are they that have come to the Light

Washed in the blood of the Lamb.

 

I find this intriguing

That through the Saviour’s bleeding

My robe is washed white

By my simple believing.

 

My dark and sinful soul

After a washing in Jesus’ blood

Comes out of that wash white-

None but Jesus could.

 

Optical Illusion Shows Either Old Man or Young Woman, What Do You See?

 

It’s not an optical delusion

It’s not a magic trick,

It is the miraculous work of Jesus

When in his blood we dip.

 

His life saving blood

Spilt on Calvary’s cross,

Hence that innumerable multitude

That was once lost.

 

I am in that number

And I trust so are you,

My robe has been made white

I am in that crew.

 

It started with the Jews

Twelve thousand from each tribe

And thereafter, since Pentecost,

Both Jew and Gentile have arrived.

 

John had a glimpsed of the future

Of his time and ours

And in that panoramic view

Jesus displayed his power.

 

His power to save

Peoples of all kinds,

Not only in the apostle’s time

But in yours and mine.

 

And as long as time shall last

However long that may be,

Whether we go or Christ comes

Some day we will see...

 

An innumerable number

That no man could name,

When Jesus comes again

Over all he will reign.

 

Stewart Russell © October 3, 2020

 


No comments:

Post a Comment