Wednesday, May 31, 2023

It Doesn’t Make Sense

 

Why Would God Allow His Prophet To Die On A Cross? It Doesn't Make Sense! –  I Love Muslims

I have finally awakened

I am no longer asleep,

What I’m about to share

Is pretty, pretty deep.

 

Speaking something into being

Doesn’t make sense

And I offer no apology

If anyone takes offense.


Especially those Christians

Who have fallen for such,

If they have any sense

It really can’t be much.

  

Think of anything you want

And speak it into being,

You would wait till forever

And that thing you won’t be seeing.

 

God Spoke The Word Into Existence 

 

It doesn’t have to be big

Focus on something small,

It doesn’t matter the size

You can’t get it done at all.

 

I have actually tried it

And you can try it too,

Concentrate with all your might

And you’ll agree to my view.

 

God created the world:

What absolute nonsense!

And any who say they believe it

Are in a state of pretense.

 

Once I actually believed it

But that was a colossal struggle,

Finally I came to realize

That did not solve my puzzle.

 

An Introduction to Causal Set Theory

 

The world always was

It simply had no beginning

And once there is procreation

It will never have an ending.

 

You would also prove this

If you try my experiment,

You’d discover what I discovered

And we’ll have a similar bent.

 

The world for me is God

And it will always be,

Get rid of the old wives fables

And open your eyes and see.

 

Evolution doesn’t make sense

But neither does creation,

I believe in an eternal world

That is my summation.

 

Sleep talking: symptoms, causes, treatment, medicine, prevention, diagnosis

 

The truth is I am sleeping

And I am talking in my sleep,

Don’t believe me for a moment

My sleep must be very deep.

 

What a horrible nightmare!

What deplorable foolishness!

How miserable we all would be

If we all believed in this mess!

 

God’s Word sets the record straight

In the beginning God;

It was He that created everything

Spread that news abroad.

 

It is God that always was

God is the great I AM,

The evidence of being awake

Is when we’re walking in His plan.

 

So strike verses one to twelve

That’s the heart of the fool,

Hold fast to all of the rest

And enroll in God’s Bible school.

 

There you will learn the truth

Of all that concerns you

And after the first basic lessons

You’ll begin to see God too.

 

Stewart Russell © October 2018

 

No comments:

Post a Comment