Saturday, September 10, 2022

What’s My Question?


What Is The Question' Is Back - But Can You Guess What It Is? | www.98fm.com

Here is the answer to my question

Can you tell what my question be?

Think a little then think a lot

And then tell the question back to me.

 

It is not as difficult as you think

Not if you think along the right line

So think a little then think a lot

But don’t over stress your finite mind.

 

“Crazy!”  Did I hear you say crazy?

Yes, it’s usually the other way around:

The question first then the answer

That’s why you think this way is unsound.

 

Never you mind; it is what it is

The answer first then the question

So think a little then think a lot

But please avoid undue frustration.

 

Did you say I didn’t give the answer?

You are mistaken; I really did,

Think a little then think a lot

Right in the open is where it’s hid.

 

The answer is in this poem

Take a good look and you will see

For once you find the answer

You’ll know what my question be.

 

Understanding the Importance of Asking "Why?" - Sims Crane

 

It’s time now to give you a clue

Just to ease your concentration,

Think a little; don’t think a lot

Then answer the following question.

 

What am I doing at this moment?

No need to guess; that should be clear,

Think a little, don’t think a lot

And you will be almost there.

 

Now I hope I didn’t confuse you

When I gave you that critical clue

But you can read again this poem

That’s my sincere advice to you.

 

I have written many long poems

But not so with this one today,

The question to my answer is so easy

I don’t need to go that way.

 

So tell me the question to my answer

Here is the answer once again,

In your comment tell me the question

And you’ll agree we’re both insane.

 

Sometimes it takes a little insanity

For sensible people like you and me

To see something out in the open

That’s not hidden from prying eyes to see.

 

Here is the Answer….What is the Question? by ladyjane | TpT

 

Here is the answer for the final time

Now the question you have found,

If you haven’t seen it by this time

You are the blindest person all around.

 

Where are you? I would have to ask

For certainly you could not be here,

Stop your thinking whether little or a lot

And swiftly get some psychiatric care.

 

Stewart Russell © July 2017

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment