Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Just Trust! Don’t Yield

 

 What Is A Trust?

 

It would be remiss of me

If I didn’t state in whom to trust,

Let me say from the outset

Trust in God is the must.

 

Buckling under is easy

And collapsing is prevalent,

That we live in tough times

Is clearly evident.

 

Evil workers wax worse

As the apostle Paul prophesied,

It was so in young Timothy’s time

And now it can’t be denied.

 

There is a tendency to yield,

And to simply say I quit

But I encourage you, trust God

Don’t fall for Satan’s tricks. 


What Is A Trust?

 

Just trust, don’t yield

When all seem to be caving in,

Just trust and don’t yield

Our only repose is in Him.

 

He who has promised

To never leave us or forsake us

Is the only God that delivers,

My brother, my sister,

Just trust in Him!

 

Stewart Russell © April 18, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment