Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sleep on It

 

 Sleepy Time - ABILITY Magazine

Here is a light one

Just to relieve the stress

That you have ill advisably created

Because you want to be best.

 

Sleep for you

May be a thing of the past

And whatever you sleep on

It just doesn’t last.

 

So, here is a list of things

I am sure you have tried,

Two of them, I will submit to you,

Cannot be denied.

 

People will sleep on a bed

A chair or the floor

Three almost without thinking

But hold on, there are more.

 

The Amazing Benefits of Sleeping in a Hammock - The Sleep Judge

 

On a hammock or a pillow

Or even on the ground,

When sleep hit them real hard

They just have to lie down.

 

I guess you can find more

But I have a special two

Which I have reserved for my readers:

People just like you.

 

Try sleeping on an empty stomach

This is not easy at all,

The sweet dreams you forget

But the nightmares you recall.

 

Maximo Nivel - "Sleep on It" 😴 es un #idiom para decir que... | Facebook

 

By the way, if you have an idea

That is fuzzy in your mind

Just sleep on it

People do that all the time.

 

Stewart Russell © December 31, 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment