Monday, October 12, 2020

Don’t be Annoyed with Me

 

Difference Of Opinion Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

 

Don’t be annoyed with me

When I share my opinion with you,

Whether I am wrong or right

Will not change the truth.

 

To your opinion

You also have the right,

To come to a knowledge of truth

We do not have to fight.

 

Like for example:

Some believe Revelation is future

Some believe it is past

Yet none sees the entire picture.

 

We do not have to be right

To keep our salvation,

That is God’s wonderful gift to us

And our redemption.

 

Born-again believers get angry

Re a difference of opinion

And some assemblies regard this

As an act of rebellion.

 

But it is often part of the quest

To inform and be informed

And re the process of learning

This is the norm.

 

Nobody learns by knowing

We learn by finding out,

Learning comes out of conflict

That’s what learning is all about.

 

Just because you have an opinion, it doesn't mean you are right - #opinion  #intelligence #mindgames #perspective … | Tenth quotes, Inspirational  quotes, Life quotes

 

The problem comes

When we think we know it all

And that can be the pride

That precedes the proverbial fall.

  

If my opinion differs from yours

Regarding some biblical aspect,

We can still be friends

Even if my opinion you reject.

 

Don’t be annoyed with me

Because you don’t agree,

Talk lovingly with me

And you may help me to see.

 

We are brothers and sisters

In the body of Christ,

And we can hold to our position

And still be nice.

 

I have a few close friends

With whom I do not see eye to eye

But in my eyes daily

I view them as great guys.

62 Top Opinion Quotes & Sayings

 

Our discussions are meaningful

And that’s something we’ve got

Since our conflicts are many

I am learning a lot.

 

It pushes me beyond myself

And beyond my view

And invariably what they know

I get to know too.

 

Don’t be annoyed with me

When I share my opinion with you,

Whether I am wrong or right

Will not change the truth.

 

Stewart Russell © August 22, 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment