Friday, October 30, 2020

The Only Wise God

 


Jude 1:25 To The Only Wise God Our Saviour (yellow)

 

Can you tell what I am thinking?

I know someone who can,

He even knows my future

And He never reads my palm.

 

Crystal balls are not His thing

And He never ever predicts

He doesn’t even prophesy

Yet He sees all from where he sits.

 

He knows when we are sincere

And whenever we pretend,

He knows what we will decide

And all that we intend.

 

What question he cannot answer?

There is actually none,

He alone can decide

How long each course will run.

 

Time’s clock has been set by Him

From its beginning to its end,

He knows every twist and turn

Every tunnel and every bend.

Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise - YouTube

 

He is the ultimate Ruler

King of kings and Lord of lords,

He is one yet three

As substantiated by the Word

 

There’s much we do not understand

As expressed in His Word,

And often in our brilliance

We deem that Word absurd.

 

He alone orders the wind

And the boundaries of the sea,

No effort or struggle is required

Just a simple “Let it be”.

 

Only Wise God — Steemit

 

He transcends all of creation

It is all contained in Him,

Everything is for His purpose

Not our fancy or our whim.

 

We were created in His image

Though we often tend to forget

And the balance that He initiated

We constantly try to upset.

 

His ways are past finding out

His thoughts are not our thoughts,

He is from everlasting to everlasting

And He cannot be bought.

 

All in the earth are His

There is nothing that He needs,

He has provided it for our sustainment

Not to satisfy our greed.

 

AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH. I AM THAT I AM. AHAYAH the God of the Hebrew  Israelites | Abba father, Bible inspiration, Knowledge and wisdom

 

He is the Lord God Jehovah

The I AM that I AM,

Revealed in Christ the Saviour

The Shepherd and yet the Lamb.

 

That he died for me is amazing

That he lives in me is comforting,

That he is coming for me is reassuring

That I am in him is enlightening.

 

It is my honour to know Him

It is my privilege to be called His own

His slave I may be but I am free

Free to enjoy true liberty.

 

I Am That I Am – Worship Tabernacle

 

What blessed freedom in Christ!

My Shepherd, Lamb and Sacrifice,

Nothing brought I but one sin-sick soul

Yet he washed me and made me whole.

 

All of Him and none of me

No credit can I take,

No merit in me, no merit at all

God did it all for Jesus’ sake.

 

And now I rest assured in Him

Until my earthly rest shall be,

Anticipating the glorious resurrection

When I shall live eternally.

 

Stewart Russell © April 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment