Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thanks







Why are you on my blog?
Reading this I hope,
I thought it was full time
For this thank-you note.

Thanks to every reader
For taking the time
To read these postings
To which I feel assigned.

Many have said,
“Why don’t you write a book?”
But that specific venture
Is not part of my outlook.

I am satisfied to write
As the inspiration comes
And most of it you would notice
Is about God’s Begotten Son.



Every now and again
I may write something light
But that is for laughs
And to make your day bright.

However I’m principally about
One’s soul’s salvation
And the fact that Jesus came
To bring us redemption.

So as you read
Please give attention to your soul
And remember all that is broken
Only Jesus can make whole.

That is the reason he came
And the purpose he died
So that one’s greatest need
In him can be satisfied.

The need of a Saviour
In the person of Jesus Christ
That forgives all our sins
And offers eternal life.




So thank you for reading
Each and every day
But even more than that
Let Jesus have his way.

Stewart Russell © July 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment