Friday, February 02, 2018

Love Says


Image result for images for Romans 5:8

Love says I am forgiven
Love says I am called
Love says I am chosen
Yes, I am chosen of God

Love says I am free
Set free by God’s grace
And the Holy Spirit
Monitors my case

Love says I am a work
Crafted by the Spirit
His aim is my development
Everyday a little bit

Love says I am an heir
And joint-heir with Christ
Sitting in heavenly places
Wow! Isn’t that nice?

Love says I am loved
Despite faults and flaws
Any good in me
Is due to Love’s cause

Love says I am a conqueror
More than a conqueror
That’s what Love’s power
Is in me for

Image result for images for the potter's wheel

Love says I’m shaping you
To be a better man
To walk in accordance
With the Father’s plan

Love says I’m a witness
To God’s grace in me
A heaven-bound creature
Though created earthly

Love says I must love
Even as I am loved
Like Jesus, my Saviour
That came from above

Love says I am transformed
And being transformed
By him who is in me
Having been reborn

Image result for images for John 3:7

Love says I must conform
To the image of the Son
Christ my hope in glory
And for this race I run

Love says I am a winner
No loser I will be
Love is mine forever
And runs alongside of me

Love says God is in me
And also I am in Him
And by His Holy Spirit
Christ also dwells within

Love fortifies me forever
In this life and that to come
He does so through the Spirit
And Jesus Christ His Son?

This Love is the I AM
Yes, The Great I AM
The Only God and Saviour
Fully God yet fully man

Stewart Russell © February 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment