Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Conditional Love: The Woman


Image result for images for conditional love

Loving with conditions
That’s the in-thing to day
Everything will be all right
As long as I have my way

If you follow the conditions
I’ve put in the list below
All will be well with us
And our relationship will grow

I want this marriage to work
You and me together
So comply with what I ask
And we’ll have little bother

When I ask where you’re going
I expect a clear response
And when I ask where you’ve been
I will only ask you once

You and I will share the cooking
I will not be your maid
If you like, do get a servant
They will do once they are paid

If I wash you will iron
And both together will clean
By the way we’ll both be working
That should be clearly seen

We’ll both do the supermarket
Since both you and I eat
And you can meet your own request
As long as you have two feet

You’re the head of the home
That is all good and sweet
But last I checked your anatomy
You still had hands and feet

Image result for images for conditional love

You need not sign my list
To show that you have read
Once you do not comply with it
We will be soon unwed


Stewart Russell © February 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment