Monday, January 16, 2023

What’s in a Name


Stewart Logo | Name Logo Generator - I Love, Love Heart, Boots, Friday,  Jungle Style

What’s in a name

Especially the name Stewart?

The first thing coming to mind

Is probably a joke.

 

But my name means more

Than you could ever think,

It’s probably my strong point

And not my weakest link.

 

Of course, I looked it up

Because I wanted to know,

Don’t stop reading now

Here’s what my research shows.

 

It says I am “spiritually intense

And can sting or charm”

But please understand, my friend,

I mean no harm.

Stewart Logo | Name Logo Generator - Smoothie, Summer, Birthday, Kiddo,  Colors Style

The name Stewart “brings love

And new starts into life”,

For sure you can see

I’m nothing to do with strife.

 

Add to this “originality

And considerable financial success

Along with much versatility”

To which I can attest.

 

“Always looking for an opportunity

To investigate the unknown,

Looking for the meaning of life”

From what wisdom has shown.

Stewart Logo | Name Logo Generator - Smoothie, Summer, Birthday, Kiddo,  Colors Style

“A unique way of thinking:

Intuitive, reflective and absorbing,

Having the ability to learn easily

And putting a premium on understanding.

 

I might be a little subjective

But I am sure you will be more open

So, I will leave you to judge

Whether these be facts or mere notions.

 

Stewart Russell © April 10, 2021

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment