Sunday, January 08, 2023

My Sincerest Apology

 

I'am sorry - Home | Facebook

 

My sincerest apologies

To any I have hurt

Be it at home, at work, at play

Or even in the church.

 

To hurt was not my intent

Though it may have seemed that way,

Perhaps I went overboard

On that particular day.

 

It is my natural disposition

To have fun and be upbeat

And I sometimes lose my balance

And say what I should not speak.

 

Though at the time of speaking

It was meant to be a joke,

And what I thought was funny

Must have given you a jolt.

 

Saying 'sorry' doesn't always make things better. Here's when it's best not  to apologise - Hindustan Times


I am sincerely sorry

For our damaged relationship

And wish from the depth of my heart

We could set about repairing it.

 

Tell me what I could do

So we could be like before,

I am really trying to get back in

But you have secured the door.

 

Remember that at sometime

You will hurt someone too,

It is just the nature of things

And unintentionally we do.

 

Maybe you’ll crave forgiveness

If and when you apologize

So please accept my apology

And me do not despise.

 

This is my final attempt

I will trouble you no more,

It is now entirely up to you

If you want us to be like before.

 

If this apology you ignore

I hope the world will see

That I have tried my utmost best

To reconcile both you and me.

 

I know you’ll need some time

To continue to mend your hurt

In that regard you can depend

On my unswerving support.

 

I am sorry, my Kikuyu friend.. I know you will read this. Please… | by  Hoslack Ochieng | Medium

 

Let me again offer to you

My sincerest apologies

Have a blessed day in the Lord

From me: most sincerely sorry.

 

Stewart Russell © April 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment