Thursday, September 03, 2015

Hymns of the Faith

Image result for images of Hymns of the Faith

Blessed assurance Jesus is mine,
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign,
He’s a wonderful Saviour to me,
Come to the fountain and be made free.

Come Thou Almighty King,
Come Christians join to sing,
Come Holy Spirit Dove Divine,
No more in chains of sin I repine.

I know whom I have believed,
Jesus sinners will receive,
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Jesus loves me this I know.

I left my load at Calvary,
A new name written down in glory,
Hallelujah I am free,
He is able to deliver thee.
 
 Image result for images of all creatures of our God and king


All creatures of our God and King,
Hark the herald angels sing,
Come ye thankful people come,
Praise to the father praise to the Son.

The way of the cross leads home,
He promised never to leave me alone,
I will sing the wondrous story,
Sing with all the saints in glory.

Whiter than snow yes whiter than snow,
Why should He love me so?
His grace is sufficient for me,
Praise to the Lord, the Almighty.

There’s a wideness in God’s mercy,
Whosoever “meaneth” me,
Raised from death to love and living,
There shall be showers of blessing.

Open my eyes that I may see,
Let Thy mantle fall on me,
Make me a blessing O Saviour I pray,
Help me walk from day to day.

Tell me the old, old story,
In the cross of Christ I glory,
O Love that wilt not let me go,
Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

Jesus the very thought of Thee,
Jesus is all the world to me,
Love Divine all loves excelling,
Come Thou fount of every blessing.

His grace is sufficient for me,
God of grace and God of glory,
His eye is on the sparrow,
I know who holds tomorrow.

Image result for images of let your lower lights be burning
 
Jesus is the joy of living,
Let your lower lights be burning,
Low he comes with clouds descending,
God Whose giving knows no ending.

Come everyone who is thirsty,
Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
Come ye faithful raise the strain,
All hail the power of Jesus’ name.
  
O God Thy summons still is heard,
Prayer is the soul’s sincere desire
O God of Bethel by Whose hand,
Built on the Rock the Church shall stand.
Image result for images for praise God from whom all blessings flow


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow,
O For a heart that’s whiter than snow,
O grant us light that we may know,
Forth in Thy name O Lord I go.


Compiled and Arranged by Stewart Russell © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment