Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Anyhow

 

Hallelujah Anyhow on Behance

 

What an interesting word!

A little mysterious too,

And we use it often

With different things in view.

 

We read it from context

And sometimes by tone

And in answer to a question

It is often alone.

 

Let me now illustrate

What I am meaning by this,

It is the first explanation

You will find on my list.

 

How would you like it?

Says the banker to the customer,

Anyhow,” she replies

With a one-word answer.

 

I will take the cash

Anyhow you like:

Meaning however it is arranged,

That will be all right.

Anyhow | Supermercado con entrega a domicilio compra segura en línea.

In another scenario

Where clarity may be in lack

The speaker may throw in “Anyhow

And get back on track.

 

It is a way of dismissal

Or just don’t interrupt

Or the excuse one is attempting

Is an excuse that sucks.

 

Anyhow, I will continue

With my next anyhow case-

That was one opportunity

I just could not waste.

 

Let us go to the barber

And see what we have there,

Anyhow”: that’s how some barbers

Choose to cut your hair.

 

Like they are in a rush

And cannot take the time

So they cut it anyhow

Like they’re out of their mind.

 

They could bowl anyhow

Once it was Lara’s day,

He was a delight to watch:

That was Lara’s way.

Anyhow | Supermercado con entrega a domicilio compra segura en línea.

Anyhow, I need to stop

And I will do so just now,

I trust you understood this poem

And you can take that anyhow.

 

Stewart Russell © August 29, 2021

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment