Monday, October 30, 2023

Cyberspace and God

 

The cloud” is the place for the customer cyberspace

 

I was looking for cyberspace

But I could not find it,

I looked and looked and looked again

Until I was forced to quit.

 

Have you had this challenge?

Looking for cyberspace?

Were you like me, forced to quit,

Having not found a trace?

 

I know beyond the slightest doubt

That cyberspace is real,

I save all my documents there

And it has never failed.

 

To me that is adequate proof

That cyberspace exists,

If you have successfully found it,

Show me what I've missed.

 

 Cyberspace Internet Online Connection Globalization Concept Stock Photo,  Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 61451298.

 

Consider the level of confidence

We repose in cyberspace

That we consign critical information

To this indescribable place.

 

In yonder post office

It takes many to sort the mail,

Not so in imaginary cyberspace

It’s more like a fairy tale.

 

Yet it is more than imagination

Given its predominant use,

It handles billions of documents

And also suffers abuse.

 

It is a very useful facility

But is also abused by many,

Such is the reality with some minds

That are bent on depravity.

 

I’ve never heard anybody say

That cyberspace is not real,

Even though like the Almighty God,

Its presence is veiled.

 

Premium Photo | The phrase there is no god on a banner in men's hand with  blurred background religion belief believe culture atheism disagree untruth  refuse

 

Yet, some say there is no God

And to believe in Him is folly

But they’d rather believe in cyberspace

Which is God’s creativity.

 

Some will boldly declare

“I won’t trust what I cannot see,”

But their morning and evening word

Simply do not agree.

 

They willingly trust cyberspace

But yet they refuse to believe in God-

Both for the same very reason…

Sounds to me like fraud.

 

How to use Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or iCloud | Tom's Guide

 

Dropbox, iCloud and Google:

All three were created by man

But the Creator of all that there is

Was handled by cruel hands.

 

Nailed to a cross at Calvary,

Hewn from a tree God created,

The only Son of God there suspended

That man’s sins could be expiated.

 

Yet, we reject the Creator

As well as His only Son He sent

While putting faith in cyberspace

And refusing to repent.

 

Away with that silly excuse

For not believing in God,

If for the same reason you trust cyberspace

Then you must be a fraud.

 

A fraud you would have to be

And a fraud you must be called

If you can believe in cyberspace

But can’t believe in God.

 

Stewart Russell © September 7, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment