Thursday, September 07, 2023

All Is None

 


Aristotle Quote: A friend to all is a friend to none. – Aristotle -  CoolNSmart

 

All implies none

And none implies all,

Whichever one is used

The other is called.

 

All failed the exam

None passed the test,

All means none, none means all

Nothing is left.

 

None is left

Means that all is gone,

No exception, that is,

No not one.

 

All except one

You will often hear

But you will wait forever

Till that one appears.

 

A Friend To All Is A Friend To None | elephant journal

 

It cannot be all

As long as there is one,

One remaining means

All are not gone.

 

She ate all the biscuits

Leaving only one for me,

Then she didn’t eat all

I trust you see.

 

Almost is not all

Since there is still some,

Never mind how small

It could never be none.

 

The uniform is spotless

Except for one tiny dot,

It is not all white then,

There is still a spot.

 

Aristotle Quote: “A friend to all is a friend to none.”

 

All and none

Is one and the same,

One implies the other

Let’s not play games.

 

All is gone 

Means there is none left,

Now I've made my point

My case I rest

 

If there is no ‘all’

Then there is no ‘none’,

Never one without the other

I am done.

  

Stewart Russell © July 17, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment