Saturday, June 10, 2023

It’s So Hot!

 

How Hot Is It? It's So Hot That... Jokes - Clean How Hot Is It? It's So Hot  That... Jokes - Fun Kids Jokes

 

Boy, ent it hot nuh?

Dese days hot fuh so!

It is like de sun in de sky

                           Decide to put on a show.         

 

Even in de shade it hot,

I mean, real hot!

Yuh have to take your time

Or yuh would drop.

 

Dis is not de same sun

That I grow up with,

At no time was it this hot

And being such a risk.

 

It could take your life,

I mean this heat-

I just feel for those people

Out there on the street.

 

Boy, ent it hot nuh?

Even indoors,

I tell you all who disagree

It is hotter than before.

 

I used to play cricket,

Tennis and football too

All day on the hot tar road

And not a shoe.

 

Yuh cahn risk dat today-

Not with this sun,

At my age if you was to try dat

Yuh know yuh done.

 

How Hot Is It? It's So Hot That... Jokes - Clean How Hot Is It? It's So Hot  That... Jokes - Fun Kids Jokes

 

Sunstroke would get you

Follow by Belmont or Two Sons,

I tell you, mess with this heat

And for sure yuh done!

 

They telling me

That this is global warming

And that the ice cap is melting

And sea levels rising.

 

I don’t know if they wrong

I don’t know if they right,

I just know dat these days real hot

And they giving me gripe.

 

I does dread this time of year

With all of this heat

And as for people that work in it,

That can’t be sweet.

 

Here is a little thing

That I does do,

I does drink hot beverages

And so should you.

 

 

Can a hot drink keep you cool in hot weather? - ABC Everyday

 

 

Hot cools you down,

I know this sounds foolish

But cold makes you feel hotter,

Is that your wish?

 

Actually, my friend,

Science is involved here:

Heat moves from hot to cold-

It’s the same with air.

 

You’ll drink cold forevermore

In your effort to cool down

And you will simply develop a belly

Just like a clown.

 

Drink hot on the other hand

And you will cool down

And better survive this heat

And this scorching sun.

 

How Hot Is It? It's So Hot That... Jokes - Clean How Hot Is It? It's So Hot  That... Jokes - Fun Kids Jokes 

 

Man, it is so hot

That I must repeat,

Uh hot from muh head

Right down to muh feet!

 

Stewart Russell © June 9, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment