Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Accountability

 

The Case for Shared Team Accountability | Matrix Management Institute

 

Some do not mind

Having some responsibility

But to be held responsible?

Oh no! That’s accountability!

 

It is here, my friend,

That it all goes down-hill!

Responsibility defines the pay

Accountability is the bitter pill.

 

Let us get it clear!

The two don’t mean the same,

One is the job

The other is the pain.

 

How can I draw a salary

Without a job?

But regarding accountability

This becomes odd.

 

If only I could draw the pay

Without the job

Then there would be no accountability

And that won’t be odd.

 

Created for a purpose!

That’s what we’ve been told,

Accountability follows responsibility;

That’s how it unfolds.

 

3 secrets to creating accountable employees - The Business Journals

Created presupposes

There must be a Creator,

Therefore, accountability is a reality

And not just a caper.

 

I will have to face Him!

I must give Him an account

For the time I spend here

Whatever the amount!

 

I can’t live as I like,

I must keep this in sight,

I will be held responsible

I must get it right!

 

God is the Creator!

The Almighty God I mean,

There is none beside Him

And none in between.

 

He holds me responsible

For the purpose I must fulfill

And such purpose, I understand,

Is according to His will.

 

3 secrets to creating accountable employees - The Business Journals

So, accountability is a must

We can’t wish it away

God has set aside a time

When it will be judgment day.

 

He will be the sole judge,

All records will be there

And all will have to give an account

About what they did here.

 

None will be excluded:

Neither the poor nor the rich,

Accountability is a divine act

Not a caper or trick.

 

Many people today,

Considered brilliant and smart

Practise running from the light

And operate in the dark...

 

But, all deeds will be exposed

Whether wrong or right

And those done in the dark

Will be also brought to light.

 

3 secrets to creating accountable employees - The Business Journals

For those of you, my friends,

For whom accountability is the issue,

 None shall escape its oversight:

Not me and not you.

 

Stewart Russell © February 11, 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment