Thursday, August 04, 2022

Miracle of Miracles


We Need A Miracle! – Leadership Platform

 

How can it be?

I really must ask

For when I check

I find it a task

 

That any one

Could love me

Wretched, undone

Pure misery

 

Yes, a show

You should see

That I put it on

Just for me

 

It’s projection

They call it

That show is

My usual habit

 

I am a Walking Miracle - Soul Insight

 

Worse it was

Then I was saved

Now I am

Better behaved

 

It’s a miracle

I must agree

Thanks to Jesus

He rescued me

 

It’s a miracle

I must repeat

Jesus performed

Quite a feat

 

Jesus does

The impossible

Have a look

At his miracles

 

Changing water

Into wine

On bread and fish

Thousands dined

 

Brought the dead

To life again

Open deaf ears

Healed the lame

 

Healed the blind

And paralytics

Such was his

Regular habit

 

Calmed the winds

Stilled the waves

Cast out demons

And their rage

 

Walked this earth

Doing good

In the way

Only he could

  

Died on a cross

Was buried

Rose again

In victory

 

Jesus Saved My Life Lifeline Saves God Loves Vinyl Decal Window Bumper  Sticker | eBay

 

Saved me

So wonderfully

I am his

For eternity

 

Coming again

For the saved

And together

We’ll be raised

 

In the meantime

We wait

Get save now

Before too late

 

Jesus Saved My Life Lifeline Saves God Loves Vinyl Decal Window Bumper  Sticker | eBay

 

Miracle of Miracles

He saved me

Miracle of Miracles

For all eternity

 

Stewart Russell © January 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment