Thursday, February 10, 2022

“Well Well Well!”

 


The well of life in our village | Indonesia | World Vision International

 

English is trouble

You don’t have to sigh,

I consider it a problem

But then, you are not I.

 

Take for example

The word we call well,

So many different meanings

Just a few I will tell.

WELL WELL, WELL, WELL, IF IT ISN'T THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY OWN ACTIONS Meme  - Video & GIFs | well meme, isnt meme, consequences meme, own meme, actions  meme

“Well, well, well!”

He exclaimed in amazement

He couldn’t believe it

When he saw the dent.

 

Poor simple Millie

She was down in the well,

What else could he say but

“Well, Well, Well!”

Cold Clipart Sick - My Health Is Not Well , Transparent Cartoon, Free  Cliparts & Silhouettes - NetClipart

Yesterday he was fine

Today he is not well,

I now understand

It was only after he fell.

 

She made an awful mess

But she meant well,

Still, nothing she said

Could my anger quell.

 

Well, what did he say?

Do you really know?

Or are you basing your point

On somebody’s “say so”?


Anything Worth Doing…. | Hope's Rising

 

English is trouble

I don’t do it well,

I am sure after reading this

That you can tell.

 

Well, Well, Well!”

 

Stewart Russell © September 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment