Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Sure Support

 

19 Bible verses about Spiritual Foundations

 

 

My journey will end

Though I know not when

But plod on I must

Up until then

 

The trials will come

That I know, for sure

But I will come through

As I trust Christ more

 

It may be long or short

My journey, I mean

But I have a sure support

On whom I can lean

 

Dark clouds will gather

And the floods will come

But my house will stand

It’s built on God’s Son

 

What I am going through

May sometimes overwhelm

But the one I walk with…

He’s a one-of-a-kind friend

 

 

Sun Rain Clouds Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com

 

 

Be it rain or sunshine

Flood or drought

There’s no hole deep enough

That he can’t get me out

 

Of course I must trust him

And relationship is key

There’s no part of my journey

That he cannot see

 

In the darkest night

His voice is clear

And he assures me always

That he is right there

 

Follow him I must

As he leads the way

I must keep my hand in his

Whatever others may say

 

At times I will fear

That is my human side

But my faith will arise

In my support I abide

 

My journey will end

Though I know not when

But my support is sure

I call him my friend

 

Stewart Russell © July 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment