Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Oops!

 

How to Say "OOPS" in Mandarin Chinese? - Ming Mandarin

He was walking quite well

All of a sudden

Oops!

He fell

 

She was standing tall

And feeling proud

Oops!

She had a fall

 

He was leading the race

From beginning to end

Oops! A mistake

He slid at the bend

 

Oops! - MicroWiki

 

A sparrow singing

O so sweetly

Oops! A cat heard

The meal was tasty

 

I was about to eat

A sumptuous meal

Oops!

A fly lit on the meat

 

An unmistakable way

A way to exclaim

Especially when

You are to blame

 

OOPS Interview Questions & Answer | Web Rocker's

 

I had it trapped

No way of escape

Oops!

At me sprang the rat

 

Oops!

Another mistake

On a daily basis

So many we make?

 

Oops!

What happen now?

He was butted

By a cow

 

How to Say "OOPS" in Mandarin Chinese? - Ming Mandarin

I am just about done

Oops!

Late for an errand

I have to run

 

It was something to do

Just yesterday

Oops!

I forgot, now I must pay

 

Foul ups and bleeps

And blunders too

Oops!

Too much to chew

 

Stewart Russell © March 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment