Sunday, June 27, 2021

Something to Think About

 


Einstein quote "The point is to understand" | Einstein quotes, Fool quotes,  Einstein

 

I have often heard it said

Every fool has his own sense

But no one chooses a fool

To argue one’s defense.

 

Someone makes a statement

That many take for granted

And if that someone is “someone”

That statement is oft repeated.

 

Per chance if there is a query

We may begin to re-think

But the rule of thumb usually is

We mostly with it sync.

 

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes  | Popular inspirational quotes at EmilysQuotes | Life lessons,  Inspirational words, Inspirational quotes

 

Same thing but only different

Could there be some proof

That renders to the apparent idiocy

Some validity with truth?

 

If it is something tangible

There is likely to be difficulty there,

However, if it is language related

We may have something going here.

 

There are many statements

That can be said in different ways,

Same thing only different

Could certainly apply here.

 

Same meaning different words

I am so happy for synonyms,

I can mean the exact same thing

Though I say it differently from him.

 

It’s a true fact

Tell me is there another kind?

Yet this statement is oft repeated

By persons all the time.

 

Perhaps it’s to prove a point

That lacks credible support,

To send the sincerest of signals

The speaker is not making sport.

 

The left foot right shoe thing

Where the left shoe is the right,

Well if your custom is wearing shoes

I am sure you’ll get this insight.

 

57 Bible verses about Fools

 

There is no absolute truth

The brilliant ones will tell you that

And before you think it through

You would accept it as a fact.

 

If you would only stop to examine

The lunacy of this statement,

You would discover just as I did

Something is underlying its intent.

 

If there is no absolute truth

Then this statement cannot be true,

It is a contradiction of itself

I can see that.  Can’t you?

 

I always tell lies

That my friend is impossible,

For if that statement could be true

Always” would be a deductible.

 

Now if that statement is a lie

As I truly believe it to be,

In that person is a redeeming feature

I trust we all can see.

 

Two Sides to every Story auf Twitter: "https://t.co/WrVxEmSp6z"

 

There are two sides to a story

I am sure you’ve heard this before

But you and I both I know

There are sometimes more.

 

And sometimes I might add

None of them is true

Since the sources might be speaking

From a self-opinionated view

 

It is true that it is wrong

We can definitely take that,

When truth points out the wrong

That’s an unmistakable fact.

 

Truth must be the benchmark

For me and for you,

It does not depend on opinion

Like you and I do.

 

We must pay for everything

Meaning that nothing in life is free,

I now invite you to Jesus

Come to him now and see.

 

Jesus paid a debt he did not owe, because we owed a debt we could not pay.  | Jesus paid it all, Bible teachings, Jesus

 

For us he paid the ultimate price,

On Calvary’s cross he gave his life,

Nothing else could ever suffice,

Do not by this statement be enticed.

 

Salvation is free, is free indeed,

Jesus paid it all to meet our need,

If anyone demands a payment as seed

That is to satisfy his insatiable greed.

 

Logical contradictions

To this I have given some thought,

Perhaps it might be, I suggest,

Logic with contradictions fraught.

 

If logic can be a contradiction

How then can it be logic?

Now I am getting in over my head

Here is where I exit. 

 

Pick Sense Out Of Nonsense – Becoming the Oil and the Wine

 

It is not that I’m running away

I’m just fostering a little thought

Regarding what we’ve long accepted

And into what we have bought.

 

Stewart Russell © March 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment