Sunday, June 13, 2021

Alive

 

ALIVE - Transitions Chiropractic Newcastle

 

It is good to be alive

And know it

It is better to be alive

And can tell it

 

It is best to be alive

And can show it

But it is great to be alive

And can live it

 

For some are alive

And do not know it

Some are alive

And can not tell it

 

ALIVE - Transitions Chiropractic Newcastle

 

Some are alive

And cannot show it

Still some are alive

And cannot live it

 

For what does it matter

If I am alive and do not know it

Or what significance

If I cannot tell it?

 

What lasting witness is there

If I am alive and cannot show it

Or what vibrance

If I cannot live it?

 

ALIVE - Transitions Chiropractic Newcastle

 

To know I am alive

Is initiation

To tell I am alive

Is proclamation

 

To show I am alive

Is demonstration

But to live out my life

Is evidential transformation

 

This is the most solid evidence

That Christ in me lives,

And a daily reminder

That the life I live Christ gives.

Alive in the Spirit of God | Concord nh, Concord, Spirit 

That I live not only in the flesh

But more so in the Spirit

And that I live, yet not I,

But Christ is my total merit.

 

Except a man be born

Of water and of the Spirit,

The life he lives now

Has no eternal merit.

 

To be alive without Christ

Is to be dead!

 

Dead! and don’t know it

Dead! and can’t tell it

Dead! and can’t show it

Dead! and can’t live it

 

What does it matter

To be alive and dead?

Enough said!

 

Stewart Russell © November 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment