Wednesday, February 10, 2021

God Knows

 

Image result for God knows

 

If God knows something

That something must exist

Since nothing can exist

That God doesn’t know.

 

God knows the end

From the very beginning

So, the end must exist

Since God is all knowing.

 

When asked a question

And the answer we don’t know

It is not uncommon to hear

Only God knows.

 

All wise and all knowing

Are two characteristics of God

That cause devils to tremble

Including Satan, the fraud.

 

“God can only know

That which can be known.”

If this is baffling to you

You are not alone.

 

This position is held

By some Pentecostal believers,

I won’t mention the group

But they are deceivers.

 

To tell you the truth

I don’t know what they mean

But I can surely tell you

Their understanding is lean.

 

Image result for God knows everything

 

God’s knowledge is infinite

His foreknowledge too,

That is why Bible prophecies

Have always come true.

 

One hundred percent accuracy

Each and every time

Unlike modern day prophets

That are self-opined.

 

They always hear from God

Or so they say

And of the prophecies they declare

I can only say, no way.

 

Excuses and more excuses

When they don’t come to pass

And the others that say nothing

Just disappear from the class.

 

Image result for God knows

 

But God knows everything,

From Him nothing is hidden

And that is why I am sure

All my sins are forgiven.

 

Whether sins of my past,

My present or my future

I praise God, my Heavenly Father,

By the blood they are covered.

 

Jesus knows who are His,

They have been washed in his blood

From the moment spiritually

Beneath the cross they stood.

 

And since he tells me I am his

You could say what you like,

The battle is not mine

And neither is the fight.

 

Elect according to His foreknowledge,

God knew this all the time

So that His Spirit witnesses to my spirit

That I am His and He is mine.

 

Stewart Russell © February 9, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment