Sunday, June 10, 2018

Hell Is My Destiny!


  Lucifer, the morning star, who is Satan and the devil – Isaiah 14:12 |  Bjorkbloggen
 
I was in heaven
Literally so
Read your Bible
And you’ll know

Son of the morning
That was me
Highly ranked in heaven
Yet full of envy

There was one higher
Yea two and three
Right there in heaven 
Was the Trinity

The Father was there
The Spirit and the Word
Yes they three-in-one
That some think absurd

Take it from me
A primary witness
To the fact of heaven
And Almighty God’s greatness

Not just a witness
But a participant as well
As shown in Isaiah 
Chapter 14 and verse 12

The words of Jesus
Testify of me
He saw me fall
That’s reality

The words he said
Were, “I beheld”
He was speaking
Of the time that I fell

There was one higher
Much higher than I
I dared to oppose Him
I dared to defy
  
I started to canvas
Yea I was on a roll
Of the angels in heaven
I had one-third of the poll

Read the Bible
It’s not what I opine
You'll catch a glimpse
In Revelation 12 verses 3-9

When I fell
They fell with me
For sure I know
That hell is my destiny

In the meantime though
I will have a go
At every mortal being
Friend or foe

If only I could get
Every human believe
I would get back at God
I would have achieved

I am the prince
Of the power of the air
Like a roaring lion
I create fear

At other times
Like an angel of light
I contaminate the truth
With a lie call white

Hell is my home
My eternal home
I can do nothing about that
But I won’t go alone

The atheists are mine
They accompany me
Should they remain faithful
Hell is their destiny

My aim is to deceive
Make light appear dark
Make a lie of the truth
Subtle not stark

A believable lie
So that you would believe
An impossible situation
That can’t be retrieved

Check out Mrs. Adam
And see what I can do
Right in Eden’s garden
I altered her view

God had spoken clearly
Eve knew that too
I just messed with her mind
And she was through

All of Eden’s beauty
She simply gave up
Causing all mankind
To drink a bitter cup

For a fantasy
She gave up Eden
Because of my jealousy
I fell from heaven

In that you can say
We are alike
Both of us fell
We were none too bright

I caused my fall
And I caused hers too
I will cause many more falls
That is what I do

Yea that is me
Satan, a.k.a. the devil
Principal advocate
And the promoter of evil

In my establishment
I have the young and old
I employ the fearful 
As well the bold

The rich answer to me
As well as the poor
I have some in the church
In the world many more

On my pay roll
There are doctors and teachers
But that’s not all
There are pastors and preachers

Call any discipline
And I’ll show you my people
In all kinds of churches
With and without steeple

I am having a field day
In some of the schools
Whose leaders have tinkered
With the school rules

Image result for images for reading the word

No prayer they say
No reading God’s word
Even I the devil
Know that’s absurd

You see I know something
That many struggle with
I know it for a fact
And I can tell you this

There is a heaven
And there is a hell
I don’t have to guess
I can tell

I lived at the former
That was my home
I’m going to the latter
But not alone 
 
Many are going with me
Some of them know
Some say otherwise 
But their life says so

Some were lost
But now are saved
They walk the way
That Jesus paved

O how I would love
To deceive them too
But they are Christ’s
There’s nothing I can do

I can touch their bodies
And make life rough
But they just don’t yield
Their faith makes them tough

They believe in God
Guess what! I believe too
But there’s no hope for me
I’ll get my due

When I reflect
On what I threw away
I determine more 
That many will pay

No hope for me 
But there’s hope for you
But if I have my way
Yours will be gone too

My purpose is this
To destroy all that I can
I mean every boy and girl
Every woman and man

Cause hell is my destiny
But I’m not going alone
Many more with me
Will make hell their home

Stewart Russell © September 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment