Thursday, April 19, 2018

It’s Jesus for Me


Image result for images for 2Corinthians 5:19 

Jesus for me was vilified
Jesus for me was crucified 
Jesus for me suffered and died
Jesus for me, none beside.

Jesus for me paid sin’s penalty
Jesus for me experienced the agony
Jesus for me tasted mortality
Jesus for me though I was guilty.

Jesus living for me is exemplary
Jesus crucified for me is substitutionary
Jesus dying for me is mystery
Jesus coming for me is a certainty.

Jesus for me is the greatest miracle
Jesus for me is my life principle
Jesus for me makes heaven achievable
Jesus for me makes this life bearable.

Jesus for me is my Saviour
Jesus for me is my Redeemer
Jesus for me is my Provider
Jesus for me is my Sustainer.

Image result for images for it's Jesus for me

Jesus for me is my guide
Jesus for me is my scribe
Jesus for me is my enterprise
 Jesus for me for me is wise.

Nothing lack I with Jesus for me
He is my shepherd, my king, my all,
For me he is my assurance when it’s tough 
For me Jesus is always the first to call.

It’s Jesus for me; yes it’s Jesus for me
Every year, every month, every week,
Every day, every hour, every moment too
It’s Jesus for me even as I speak.

Stewart Russell April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment