Monday, December 05, 2016

Convinced, Convicted, Converted



Image result for images for 2Corinthians 5:17

Convinced there is one God
And His great love for me
I’m convinced the Devil is a fraud
And of his eternal destiny.

Convinced that God sent His Son
To pay the price for sin
I’m convinced of my lost estate
Unless I trust in Him.

Convinced that Jesus is the one
Whom the Father sent from heaven
I’m convinced he is the Saviour
In him my sins are forgiven.

Convinced he sits in heaven
At the Father’s right hand
I’m convinced he’s coming back
On this I take my stand.

Convicted of my own sin
And need for his cleansing blood
I’m convicted yes convicted
In me there’s no redeeming good.

Convicted of my sinful birth
The compliments of one Adam
I’m convicted of my sinful life
And my lot with the wicked band.

Convicted of my wretchedness
And guilty of such behavior
I’m convicted by my own deeds
And in dire need of the Saviour.

Convicted and sentenced to death
Eternal separation in hell
I’m convicted justly convicted
But there’s more of my story to tell.

Converted and mercifully pardon
Salvation full and free
I’m converted by the grace of God
Through the cross at Calvary.

Image result for images for 2Corinthians 5:17
  
Converted because of Jesus’ death
On that cross at Calvary
I’m converted wonderfully converted
Hell holds no terror for me.

Converted on account of my faith
In the finished work of Christ
I’m converted praise God hallelujah
Jesus paid the price.

Converted yes I say converted
Being changed from glory to glory
I’m converted praise the King of Heaven
What a wonderful, wonderful story!

Stewart Russell © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment