Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Changed




Image result for images for changed


I am dumb
You are bright
I am a bum
Yeah right

I’m unable
So you say
You are stable
I say nay

You’re lost
I can tell
There’s a cost
I know it well

Image result for images for on him lay my sins

Someone paid
I am sure
On him laid
My sins galore

Crucified
On a cross
Life denied
Rid my loss

Rose again
The third day
Ever to reign
He is the way

I’m a fool
For his sake
Yes his tool
You to awake
 
Image result for images for listening

Heed his call
Now ‘tis time
Give your all
To him resign

You are dumb
I am bright
You are the bum
I chose right
  
Christ’s my king
Heaven’s my home
Now I sing
I’m not alone

Image result for images for someone down and out
 
No longer a bum
I’m God’s child
No longer dumb
Now reconciled

Redeemed, renewed
Rescued, restored
Spirit endued
No longer bored

Once unable
Now qualified
Now I’m stable
His grace applied

Image result for images of beneath the cross

No longer lost
Have no fears
Beneath his cross
Lay my cares

Winter has gone
Spring has come
It’s a new dawn
Saved by the Son

It’s for you too
For you he came
You he’ll renew
Bless his name

No longer delay
Come as you are
Today’s your day
To be God’s star

Image result for images of confess and believe

Confess and believe
Call out to him
Accept and receive
Pardon for your sin

Stewart Russell © 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment