Thursday, October 14, 2021

You Are on My Mind

 
Why The Hole Is The Best New Emoji | Cool emoji, Emoji, Emoji wallpaper

 

It’s one of those times

When I don’t know what to write

But I just get on the keyboard

And I begin to type.

 

I am now getting a vibe

And it’s about you,

My first contemplation is

That’s not a selfish view.

 

For normally,

I would think of me,

You know that’s human nature

That is as far as I see.

 

I want to wish for you

A very good day,

Commit you plans to the Lord

It is better his way.

 

No doubt a challenge

Will confront you today,

Tell it to Jesus

Let him hold full sway.

 

Without a challenge

You will stagnate and not grow

But whatever the problem,

To Jesus you can go.

Why The Hole Is The Best New Emoji | Cool emoji, Emoji, Emoji wallpaper

 

Yes, right at this moment

You are my main focus,

The most I can do for you

Is point you to Jesus.

 

When I started out typing

That wasn’t the case

But from the second verse

Up came your face.

 

I am thanking God for you

Whoever you are

But please bear in mind

Without Jesus, you won’t get far.

  

You are on my mind

Yes, I will make this my title,

Having Jesus on yours

Is unquestionably vital.

Why The Hole Is The Best New Emoji | Cool emoji, Emoji, Emoji wallpaper

 

Among your many thoughts

Spare a thought for him,

You were on his mind

When he died for your sin.

 

Hence, he came and he died

To settle the sin issue

And each and every day

He calls out to you.

 

“Come unto me,”

That is his word to you,

Whatever you are experiencing

He has already worked through.

 

Hence he can identify

With all of life’s situations

And the way out he has provided

Is through his blessed salvation.

Why The Hole Is The Best New Emoji | Cool emoji, Emoji, Emoji wallpaper

 

You are on my mind

Now you see the reason why,

Get Jesus on your mind

He is passing by.

 

Stewart Russell © August 2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment