Thursday, September 09, 2021

Half Truth Is Whole Lie

 

What Does Galatians 5:9 Mean?

 

I received this one today

Even though I knew it before,

But for some reason I cannot tell

It grabbed me even more.

 

I believe it was the Holy Spirit:

His timing is always on time

And I am fully convinced of this

Re how this impacts my mind.

 

“A little leaven,” the Word says,

“Leaveneth the whole lump.”

Hence, the use of half-truths to get by

Must certainly be debunked.

 

There is no darkness in light

For light dispels all darkness

But shadows you will definitely see

Because of light’s brightness.

 

In the same very way

The truth will show up a lie,

And wherever the slightest falsehood

It will be seen through truth’s eye.

 

Half Truth Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

 

Half-truth is a whole lie

Which makes half-truth a misnomer,

Half-truth really does not exist

Though some think it is clever.

 

There is no truth in a lie:

I know that will be hard to take

But when one passes off a lie as truth,

That one becomes a fake.

 

Half-truths do not exist

And neither do fake-truths

But given the direction in which we are headed,

People will present a false proof.

 

Stewart Russell © August 7, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment