Tuesday, September 21, 2021

For Our Children

 


Matthew 19:14 Suffer Little Children To Come Unto Me (brown)

 

I implore us to consider

These precious gifts from God,

It’s a wonder, giving current trends,

If we’re considering them at all.

 

Often, they inhibit us

In our chartered lifestyle

And we wish to abandon them

Every once in a while.

 

They are often not planned

As we go about our quest

But were conceived at a moment

When we attempt to destress.

 

They often struggle with identity

Due to lack of attention

And this deficit fills their lives

With much apprehension.

 

In lots and lots of cases

Their daddies have gone away,

They see them from time to time

But they have little or no say.

 

Korea Sees Neo-Matriarchal Society

 

The mummies for the most part

Become the one in charge

But especially with the boys

Mummies too, may be at large.

 

This has become the norm

For a very long time,

It’s time to put these children

At the forefront of our mind.

 

Very early in their existence

They become aware

And whether they are boy or girl,

This poses no fear.

 

But a group among us

Say they are too young to know

So, give them as long as they want

To decide which way to go.

 

Until they have decided

We can call them neither he nor she,

“They” is gender neutral

Hence, “they” it must be.

 

What ludicrous confusion

We have introduced to them!

Hence, I am begging, spare a thought

For our children.

 

Adults have become trapped

Of their own volition, I must add,

And this gender fluid nonsense

Is becoming a fad.

 

DEI Toolkit: Gender & Gender Identity – AAUW : Empowering Women Since 1881

 

If tomorrow morning I wake

And I become tired of who I am,

I can there and then decide

I am neither woman nor man.

 

Genitals no longer determine

The gender I am

But my feelings stipulate

Whether I am woman or man.

 

Until then, call me they

And call my children they too,

They must be allowed to decide:

Not me or you.

 

So, imagine the offspring

Of a transwoman and transman:

The transman birthed the baby

But she is now the man.

 

NLP For Topic Modeling & Summarization Of Legal Documents. | by Oguejiofor  Chibueze | Towards Data Science

 

Imagine how they both agitate

To secure a legal document

That would make the man the mother

And legalize their nonsense.

 

Imaging the precious gift,

Born into this gender-mess

And then imagine people telling me

That this is not madness.

  

The lines are truly blurred

Re: insanity and right thinking,

It is like, the man must be dead

Cause I saw him blinking.

 

“Please, please, I beg yuh,”

Like the Prime Minister often say,

Spare a thought for our children:

This is not the right way.

 

Stewart Russell © August 27, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment