Tuesday, May 04, 2021

77 777

 
To God Be The Glory – Faith and Footsteps

 

One seven, two sevens,

Three sevens then four,

If five sevens make up a row

What is the score?

 

If seven is the perfect number

Five times this is it,

Seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred seventy-seven-

The number of blog hits.

 

Today on my blog

That’s the number that showed up,

I know with God in charge

This is more than mere luck.

 

I take none of the credit

It all belongs to God,

It is He that inspires

It is He I applaud. 



Thank You God Messages and Quotes - WishesMsg

 

I thank God for this talent

He has given to me

And to use it for His glory

Is my ministry.

 

I am honoured to serve Him,

My Lord and my King

And any witness I can render

To His service I bring.

 

I also thank all of you

For supporting this blog,

You, the readers have made it

An enjoyable job.

 

Stewart Russell (@stewlyn2) | Twitter

 

I will continue to write

As long as God lends me breath,

Meanwhile, to all and sundry,

I wish you happiness and health.

 

Stewart Russell © April 29, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment