Friday, March 05, 2021

This Mind Thing

 

left handed – Wisdom Enough

A mind did tell me so
But you know I kind o’ hard-ears
And now I am regretting it
With lots of tears.

You en know I got five minds
To tell you forget the whole thing
Cause you can’t be in you right mind
If this is whuh you bring.


You got to be out of you mind
If you expect me to take that,
A mind telling me to tell you
Carry it back.

You, boy, that is mind-blowing
I can’t believe he get that done
And all the time he doing it
Yuh cud see he was having fun.


Use Your Whole Brain with Mind Mapping | MindMaple
 

It wasn’t nuh easy matter neither
It was playing on my mind,
When duh ask me if I would do it
I suh not at that time.

You can’t be listening to me
Cause you mind so far away,
If you really listening
Tell me whuh I just say.

She mind real sharp though
And she got a plaster for every sore,
He try all he could
But she won’t open that door.

You could tell where he mind is
Whenever he begin to talk,
And I mean it down in the gutter
Not on the sidewalk.

Mind yuh own business
Don’t mind mine,
I got more going for me
Than what you got anytime.

Right Brain Left Brain - Test Your Brain - Lucid Mind Center
In the case with some people
It is always mind over matter,
They could make pumpkin pie
With just saltfish batter.

If I had half a mind
I would look for the other half,
You should go looking too
So don’t you laugh.

Cause I can clearly see
That you lost you mind
And I don’t mean just recently
It’s been gone a long time.

I’d give you piece of my mind
But that would be no use,
However, I don’t have to stay here
And soak up your abuse.

He got a such a bad mind
I wouldn’t even tell he the time
And what is more, I suggest
You don’t pay he no mind.

Don’t mind she, yuh hear?
That woman en got much sense,
Even to look in she direction
Constitutes an offense.


Time To Stop Time - YouTube
 

A mind telling me
I had better stop right now
So, just this line and the last
And that is my vow.

Stewart Russell © November 14, 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment