Sunday, February 23, 2020

No Wrong All Right



 
God’s court said it’s wrong
Man’s court says it’s right,
Pretty soon I can see
That day will become night.

Distinctions will be dimmed
It will be as we deem,
A woman could be a man
Or a king could be queen.

A right could be wrong
But would still be right,
You may argue it is day
But it may really be night.

But that wouldn’t matter
Except in the law court
Where agitating for one’s rights
Has become real sport.

There was a time
When right was our focus
But one’s right has taken over
And it is now  “hocus-pocus”.


Now my legal right
Can be a moral wrong
But I can still have it
If my desire is strong.

I can get some signatures
Plenty, I mean,
To make my wrong a right
Even for the obscene.

He was born a boy
But now she is a girl,
A knock with a court gavel
And that unfurled.

She was not comfortable
In her own skin
So a change was necessary
Though it couldn’t be within.

Genitalia is no indication
To determine one’s gender
It used to be right
But that right we’ve surrendered.

A boy loves his sister
Nothing’s wrong with that
But they want to get married,
Let’s make it a fact.

Is a right always right?
Clearly it is not so
But if I have a strong enough urge,
It’s the way to go.

A woman can marry a woman
And a man, a man
And if we still feel like it
We can use God’s alternate plan.


It’s fast becoming secondary
What God has designed,
It’s becoming the primary thing
What immoral minds assign.

Soon it will be,
Why can’t I marry a child?
Not just one but two or three
So legalize the pedophile.

Confusion on confusion
My personal rights intrusion,
It doesn’t matter anymore
All of life is an illusion.

What’s right is wrong
And what’s wrong is right,
Soon we’ll legalize
Whether it’s day or night .

It started out as an urge
 But soon became a desire
So it has to be all right
Because, I am so on fire.

  
Get some others on board
That are of the same mind,
Lawyers, doctors, pastors too
Of the immoral kind.

For nothing can be wrong
If it is all right,
That’s the way I see it:
Today is a funny night.

The church is yielding ground
And thinking like the world,
They too are indulging
Eating spiritual corn-curls.

There is no need for change
If you have been saved,
Continue doing what you did
It doesn’t matter how you behave.

After all mine is a fallen nature
That’s what the Scriptures say,
Change the rules as I go along
Is the game I now must play.

Humans are so disgusting
I would prefer an animal,
I will marry my cat…
Why shouldn’t that be legal?


Well just get plenty support
They can put it to the vote
And with the stroke of a pen,
It will be of legal note.

Every urge can be met
Regardless of how ridiculous,
It is being legalized:
The weird, queer and ludicrous.

All right is all wrong
When God’s law is contravened,
It doesn’t matter who sanctions it
Whether king or queen.
  
No wrong and all right
Was never meant to be
But the goal posts were removed
It’s called the free-for-all-spree.

It started with the first humans
Their truth was a lie
Hence, ignoring God’s instructions
They were destined to die.


Woe unto them that call evil good
See the declaration of this curse
In the 5th chapter of Isaiah
Read it in the 20th verse

Darkness for light, light for darkness
Hence, an increasingly deranged world,
No wrong and all right
To me, is definitely absurd.

And it is even worse today
As these immoral practices we pursue,
It will definitely become worse
Must be a fact, not someone’s view.

Stewart Russell © September 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment