Friday, September 21, 2018

Not Now



Image result for images for Psalm 95:7-8

Not now
I’m not ready yet
Not now
Don’t make me fret

Not now
I still have time
Time enough
To make up my mind

Not now
Stop confusing me
I am busy
Can’t you see?

Not now
Ease off my nerves
I’ve had enough
Of you and the Word

Image result for images for Psalm 95:7-8

Not now
When I am ready
I’ll tell you when
I’m good and steady

Not now
I have things to do
I’ll let you know
When I’m through

Not now
That’s not a priority
I’ll do it eventually
You’ll see

Image result for images for Psalm 95:7-8

Not now
You’re nagging me
Please give up
And leave me be

Not now
Maybe the next time
Come back when
I’ve made up my mind
  
Not now
Can’t you hear?
Excuse me
I won’t go there

Image result for images for Psalm 95:7-8

Not now
Please death not now
Tomorrow
That’s my vow

Not now
Could be not never
You can’t predict time
Or the weather

Not now
Is yours to choose
It doesn’t make sense
When you refuse

Not now
That’s Satan’s way
To make delay
One more day

Image result for images for Psalm 95:7-8

Not now
Salvation can wait
Not now
May be your last mistake

Make not now
Right now
And to Jesus
Penitently bow

Regarding salvation
Not now is a curse
It doesn’t get better
It only gets worse

Not now
What a terrible choice!
No longer ignore
The Saviour’s voice

Stewart Russell © August 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment