Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Little Is Much



Image result for images for John 9:1

This is just a short poem
Which is not my style,
I know you’re in a hurry
So I won’t keep you a while.

Though short it may be
There’s a lot in a little,
Quite a lot was done
With just clay and spittle.

Of course after its use
Go wash in the pool,
Not just any pool though
The one at Siloam would be cool.

Image result for images for John 9:1

We all knew he was blind
As blind as could be
For all he did was beg
To work he could not see.

But he met the Master
In the midst of his plight
And following his instructions
He received his sight.

I promised to be short
Just as short as I am,
A little mud in Jesus’ hand
Gave sight to a blind man.

Whatever your problem
You can give it to Jesus,
He’ll take care of it
Even if it’s on the Sabbath.

Stewart Russell © October 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment