Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Bear in Mind

 

Forget Indicates Stock Illustrations – 4 Forget Indicates Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

 

I am staying the course

If life be spared,

How long it will take

Is not really clear.

 

In a sense though,

I don’t have a say

For having said yes,

It’s the course I must stay.

 

I had not envisaged

It would be so tough

 But I must hang in there

Regardless of how rough.

 

A light at the tunnel’s end

I see amidst my pain,

I just pray and hope

It’s not an oncoming train.

 

There is a huge outcry

Of anger and of anguish,

Tell us when, do tell us when!

When will we get our wish?

 

Our wish for a better life

Our wish for comfort and peace,

A little ease from the struggle

 And much needed relief...

There s Hope | Facebook cover quotes, Facebook cover, Timeline covers 

“Where there’s life there’s hope”

I’ve heard the quote

But what is the use

When it is so difficult to cope?

Be determine to move from broke to better - Nomopofolks Association

“Where there’s a will there’s a way”

That too I have heard

But things are getting harder

And I am getting tired.

 

I must stay the course,

Something better is coming

But everything is going down hill

And little good is happening.

 

Hear my cry, please,

It’s the cry of the hopeless,

It is all coming apart-

What a terrible mess!

 

I could end it all

But that would make no sense,

It would only make bad worse

And be an eternal offense.

 

Staying the Course - Steve TaubmanSteve Taubman

 

I was asked to stay the course

By the authority in the land

Who promised it’ll get better-

That’s the intended plan.

 

In the meantime, though,

I need some interim relief

Since, if I’m to survive,

It will take more than belief.

 

I am up to my neck,

In fact, the water has reached beyond,

I can no longer manage

Pretty soon I’ll be gone.

The Stock Market: Reacting Today vs. Staying the Course - Echelon IM  

But I will stay the course

As long as I have life,

After all you had also promised

That there would be strife.

 

Some of our own making

And some otherwise

But I must confess a lot of it

Has come in disguise.

 

Like medicine, it was for our good

But I am not sure anymore

And a lot that is happening

Is vexing me sore.

The Stock Market: Reacting Today vs. Staying the Course - Echelon IM  

But I will stay the course-

Like a loyal subject, I will,

But I want you to understand

That this is a bitter pill.

 

The truth be told

I am feeling quite rotten

But I hope when things get better

This sufferer won’t be forgotten.

 

It has happened before

And it can happen again,

It happened at some time

During each party’s reign.

 

I will stay the course

As long as I have life

But given the external indicators,

There is more oncoming strife.

The Stock Market: Reacting Today vs. Staying the Course - Echelon IM  

Staying the course is a must

Of that I’m assured

So, I will hang in there

And hopefully I can endure.

 

Stewart Russell © March 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment