Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Not Even Me




Romans 8:39 Inspirational Image

Having said yes to God
He will in no way accept no,
I am dogmatic about this
Because the Bible says so.

Born into God’s kingdom
Speaks to permanence,
I became His precious child
Via genuine repentance.

According to Romans 8
Verses 35 to 39 to be exact,
I have that assurance
And God’s truth is fact.

Being born again
Is the premise I choose,
My child of the Father status
I can never lose.

Once a child of God
I am always a child of God
Hence, I will not be deceived
Or let Satan defraud.

Romans 8:39 Inspirational Image

From my natural birth
I was my father’s son
But now I am born again
New life has come.

To all that believe
God grants us the power
To be His sons and daughters
From that very hour.

Since I cannot not change
My earthly circumstance
Neither do I have the power
To alter what God has advanced.
  
What he has put in place
Is His sovereign will
And I know like you do
What he promises he fulfils.

I’ve heard the argument
That I can separate me,
Read Romans chapter 8
And that you won’t see.

It explicitly says nothing
And later implies no one,
Please read from verse 38
And please read on.

This is the word of God
I am sure you agree
So read verse 39
And tell me what you see.

Romans 8:39 Inspirational Image

“Nor any other creature”
Can separate us
From the Love of God
Which is in Christ Jesus.

Put my name right there
I hope you can see,
“Nor any other creature”
Can separate me.

From the love of God
Nothing or no one
Can separate me from God
Ever since I was reborn.

For having said yes to God
I was born again
Hence, being a cast off
Will never be my pain.

Stewart Russell © July 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment