Sunday, May 28, 2017

My Prayer: Shaping the World I Touch



Image result for Images for Matthew 5:13

Lord, help me this day
In your own unmistakable way
To do all you would have me to do
And say only what you would have me say.

As I live each and every day
Shape me, O Lord, I pray
That I may shape the world I touch
In your own compassionate way.

May my purpose be your plan
May my proximity be your will
And may my personal touch be your design
As my entire being your Holy Spirit fill.

Lord, even as you were touched
By the feelings of my infirmity
May my touch also be one of compassion
As I relate to all in my proximity

Thank you Lord for my proximity
Thank you Lord for my personal touch
Thank you Lord for your purpose
Knowing that what you ask is never too much.

Stewart Russell © April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment