Thursday, February 09, 2017

I Know Whose I AM



I remember WHO I am when I remember WHOSE I am. (With images ...

I am God’s child; I know I am
I am adopted of God
Through a wonderful plan.

God is my Father; I know He is
He chose me for family
What wonderful bliss!

I am an heir; His word says I am
A joint-heir with Christ
On His word I stand.
ABBA , FATHER. – Harveston Lake Church
I cry Abba Father and He hears
Giving me an audience
To show that He cares.

I go to Him and bare all my heart
I tell Him my cares
Beginning from the start.

He listens intently and then replies
“I am here my child;
I have heard your cries.”

Help is on the way; you’ll soon see
My promises are sure
You can count on me.

Trust me my child; not your eyes
Just walk by faith
Focus beyond the skies.”

I am God’s child; I know I am
I am adopted of God
Through a wonderful plan.

The Spirit gave witness; I am saved
My spirit received it
And I was amazed.

I walk in the way; He shows it to me
The way of righteousness
He points and I see.

Image result for images for abba father

Sometimes I fall; he picks me up
Brushes off my knees
Then tends my cuts.

No longer a prodigal; I am His own
Rescued from the wilds
I have access to His throne.

His Spirit is in me; I know for a fact
He guides me along
The most difficult track.

I’m encouraged yet sometimes I fear
But He assures me
That He is always near.

The devil tempts me but I am assured
My father is with me
And I trust Him the more.

I must trust no other, no not ever
My Father walks with me
He will leave me never.

I remember WHO I am when I remember WHOSE I am. (With images ...

I am God’s child; I know I am
I am adopted of God
Through a wonderful plan.

Do you know whose you are?
I trust that you do
For then you’d be a joint-heir
Like I am too.

God would be your Father
And you’d be His child
Through His wondrous redemption
We would be eternally satisfied.


Stewart Russell © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment