Saturday, September 24, 2016

Crusade Converts



8 Signs That You Are Born Again — True View Ministries
 
 
We’ve left our home base
To bring you God’s word,
We trust you’ve been listening
We believe you have heard.

Whatever you do with it
Is entirely up to you
But it will not return void
This is God’s own view.

You need only one word
To convict you in the judgment
So be careful to receive it
It’s your time to repent.

I want to introduce to you
Four of our newborn babes,
They will need our help
Long after this crusade

It is true you might say
There are more besides these
But these I have seen and noted
And tonight I am delightfully pleased.

The Apostle Paul you know
And the Apostle Peter too
So let us get acquainted
With this newborn crew.

Image result for images of Saul's conversion

You’d remember Saul’s conversion
When on the road to Damascus,
Well right here at this crusade
We have the newborn, Lamascus.

Image result for images for Peter's denial

You would recall Peter’s denial
And how Jesus reinstated him,
Something special happened to Akil
When God forgave him of his sin.

Thirdly I want to introduce to you
This babe in Christ, Mario,
It’s our Christian responsibility
To ensure that he continues to grow.

Last but in no ways least
I give to you number four,
Right here at this crusade is
Newborn babe in Christ, Keemo.

You that experienced the new birth
Would understand when I say
That these four can also make it
If we help them come what may.

Is spite of our circumstances
Look how we have grown
So these four can grow too
If they are not left on their own.

No stillborn babies in God’s kingdom
Just His divine works in progress,
Right now they are born again
And here comes the growing pain.

Sometimes they might fall
And surely they will stumble
But with our generous support
They will not collapse and crumble.

I am reminded of the conversation
When Jesus gave Peter his charge,
Feed my sheep and feed my lambs
Don’t let any roam at large.

I am sure there are more
Than these I have here listed
So Pastor James I am glad
That on this crusade you insisted.

There have been challenges
And I am sure there still are
But we can lift our hearts to God
And thank Him for what He’s done so far.


Stewart Russell © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment