Saturday, March 04, 2023

Moron

 

moron meme | Cubicle humor, April fool's prank, Workout humor

 

“Light the stove.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!

Light the stove

So I can cook the food.

Don’t be rude.”

 

“Boy!

What did you do?”

“I lit the stove

Just like you said.”

“Foolish boy

Use your head.”

 

“I used a match

And some kerosene,

So much better

Than my head.”

“Boy!

You’ll kill me dead.

 

“You have no head

That’s a fact.

Fool!

Why are you grinning?”

“I checked the mirror

I am seeing.

 

My head?

It is there

It’s gone nowhere.”

“In the mirror

You mean,

Certainly not here.

 

Anyway, Moron

We must still eat.

Get some wood

And light a fire.

Not wet wood,

We have no drier.”

 

moron meme | Cubicle humor, April fool's prank, Workout humor

 

“Okay Mummy

Got it covered.

I’ll get the wood

And find the fire.

I’ll find that fire

Even if I tire.”

 

“Boy you don’t

Find a fire

Moron!

You light a fire.

I need someone

That I can hire.”

 

“I can’t light

What I cannot see.

Fire, fire,

Where may you be?”

“Moron for sale

Is there a buyer?”

 

moron meme | Cubicle humor, April fool's prank, Workout humor

 

“I’m coming back.”

“No you’re leaving.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No I can see

What you are doing.

You’re leaving.”

 

“Okay I am leaving.”

“Are you coming back?”

“No Moron

I am leaving.”

“Are you serious?

Or are you teasing?”

 

“I’ll buy some food

Then I’ll come back.

After that

We’ll eat together.

Because of you

There is no fire.”

 

“That’s what I told you

Mummy.

I found the wood

But not the fire,

And I looked and looked

Till I began to tire.

 

“Should I look again?

Or will you bring some?”

“What Moron?”

“Fire, Mummy!”

“Boy you are lucky

I don’t have a gun.”

 

 “A gun for what

Mummy?”

“Moron you said,

Fire, Mummy!”

“Oh Mummy

You’re quite funny.”

 

“I meant a fire

Not a gun.

Watch it Mummy

You’re getting confused.

Determine which

And then choose.

 

moron meme | Cubicle humor, April fool's prank, Workout humor

 

Enough said, Mummy

Go buy the food

And get the fire

And while you’re out

Find someone

That you can hire.

 

Get a stove too

That I can light.

Don’t bring wood

We already have that.

I could light that,

That’s a fact.

 

moron meme | Cubicle humor, April fool's prank, Workout humor

 

So you see Mummy

I can light a stove

And I can light wood

But Mummy

I can’t light a fire,

I would if I could.”

 

“You have a point

But don’t light a thing.

Your name is Moron

You are my son,

Woe betide

I am done!”

 

"Not yet Mummy,

There’s no stove

And there’s no food.

I may be Moron

But you need to get both

Before you are done.”

 

Stewart Russell © August 2018

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment