Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Okay Careful Now!

 

Who am I? by Sophie Angelis

 

I am not who I am

I am someone else,

What you see is a projection-

I am not myself.

 

I am not what I am

I am something else,

So that what you see is not me

It is something else.

 

Remember Flip Wilson?

What you see is what you get?

Face value can be misleading

Leading to regret.

 

Judge not a book by its cover

Or look a gift horse in the mouth

For given today’s technology

That roar might be a mouse.

 

Nice hips and whatever else

May not be what you think,

Look before you leap

Over the proverbial brink.

 

WHO AM I wood word on compressed or corkboard with human's finger at I  letter. Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

 

Not a high pitch tone

But more like a base?

Okay, please be careful now,

This could be a trans case.

 

Taken for granted

Could result in pain,

What looks like a donkey

May well be a Great Dane.

 

What God has created

Man attempts to manipulate

And often when he has finished

It is more like mutilate.

 

Switching out genitalia

Through multiple procedures:

Woman becoming man and vice versa

With altered features.

 Genesis 5:2-14 KJV - Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and  called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Leaving God’s basic template

And becoming rather queer

Yet, pressing for recognition

In all that is fair.

 

Multiplying the genders

And, exponentially so,

As to how many there are

I really don’t know.

 

They refer to science

Especially of the medical type

And on the erroneous

They mount their ongoing fight.

 

They grab at straws

And create obvious strawmen

But society at large

Don’t see a problem.

 

Children are disadvantaged

But haven’t this always been?

Single parents and adultery

Are still on the scene.

 

National NOW on Twitter: "Trans women are women. Trans men are men. Trans  rights are human rights. This is not up for debate. #TransDayOfVisibility  https://t.co/CaYu0iprpt" / Twitter

 

Human rights and equal rights

Must be accorded to all

Regardless of whatever gender

By which I choose to be called.

 

Reform the social construct

Reform the education

Reform the Constitution

And make abnormal the norm.

 

And what a great people

We would all become

For the feeling I have within

Would get any job done!

 

TransEDU - Identity Terms

 

No absolutes, please!

Let everything be fluid

For in the absence of the absolute

Everything is relative.

 

Sounds like a plan?

One that can really work?

Well, whether we believe it or not,

It’s the view of the so-called experts.

 

Stewart Russell © February 1, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment